2009年7月23日星期四

The Taste of Victory---Tour De France Stage


Yeah, that’s right! The taste of victory is sweet. But it is only Frank Schleck’s, the winner of 2009 Tour De France. It is very exciting to win the competition because I know it is not easy to do that. And I admire very much the kind of person like Frank Schleck who has the determination to finish such an honored thing.

In fact, life is a competition too. You compete with people, with time, with food, with everything that you have or don’t. After so many years struggling, have you ever tasted what victory is like? Life is not easy. May be some of you think life is painful. Everyday is the same. Go to work in the morning and get home late in the night. Life is sick, all of you are sick. But I don’t think so, I regard life as a competition that needs determination badly. Everyday when I get up, I forbid myself to think something negative. Even there is a big disaster in front of me, I’ll try to smile it away.

Always, I will dream of being a person like Frank Schleck. To be once winner. But why should I envy people. Frank Schleck has his miracle bike to succeed. What about me? Do I have that bike too. Of course, my confidence and ability. I will ride my “bike” till to the end.



没有评论:

发表评论