2009年7月27日星期一

Do You Have The Room


We all need the room. Buses need the room; roads need the room; computers need the room; countries need the room; lovers need the room. We can not call life without room the “life”. Without the room, we can not survive. In the world, there are too many people, too many wars, too many conflicts, too many problems, too much noise and too much indifference. In the earth, there is too little love, too little passion, too little care and too little sympathy. We have little room to share; we have little room to love and care. The world is so big a place, but I don’t know where I really belong. There are so many people here, but I don’t know who should be trusted and would listen to me. Roads are as many as webs, but I don’t know which can take me to the happiness faster. We like to say: “My space, my decision.” But do you really have your space to make your own decision? I was born in the 1980s, but my generation is beyond understanding by the last and next generations. We are monsters, pokes, and Boomerang Kids. Who has the room to think about what we are suffering.

The more room we have, the more loneliness we get. What the hell is happening to this crazy modern age.


没有评论:

发表评论