2009年7月23日星期四

Don’t Let Famous Brand Be Your Burden


Since people define designer handbags can tell social status and taste, most women would rather have one than starve to death. Do you have the same feelings? Have you ever had some trouble in deciding to buy a designer handbag or save the money for your food? I remember when I was in high school, one of my classmate told me that if she had a job, I would use all my salary to buy beautiful clothes and handbags. I thought is was a joke, and of course I didn’t confirm whether she did it or not. What I an sure is that she has that desire, As far as I know, when a woman has desire, she will have a big chance to put on into practice. Women long for handbags such as Prada, Chanel, Gucci. But even they may not have it even they spend one-month salary. Now, what are they supposed to do? Vanity is necessary. Replica designer handbags may keep their face.

Handbags topic is over. How about clothes? Have you seen the American TV opera Desperate Housewives? Remember Gaby in season 3? In order to put on one gorgeous tight skirt to show off in front of her sisters, she keeps fit constantly regardless of the baby inside her. And you know the result better than me. She fell down the stairs because of the dress when she was trying to running away from hurt. As mother-to-be, baby should be the center, not the famous brand.

Will famous brand be your burden, I hope you won’t do stupid things like that housewife.

没有评论:

发表评论